Entry Requirements: Applicants should have completed the intermediate class.
- Practice of legato and staccato notes.
- Observe the chord progression. Analyse when to let the notes ring and when to stop (similar to the theory of applying sustain pedal on piano).
- Play songs involving more chromatic notes.
- Key of songs might not be C major or A minor sometimes. Students need to practice scales in other keys to memorise the new note positions.
- Play-along with background music (i.e. kalimba karaoke version) to train the movement fluency.
- Students can learn at least one song per lesson, including, but not limited to, "Chopin Nocturne Op.9 No.2", "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" and "Moonlight Sonata".