17-key Kalimba Intermediate Class
Venue: Hogo Studio (Flat 9B, Chun Hoi Commercial Building, 688 Shanghai Street, Mong Kok, Hong Kong)
Time needed: 4 lessons, 110 minutes each
Language: Cantonese, with handout in English
No. of participants: Up to 10 people
Suitable for: Students who have finished our beginners class, or anyone who knows basic kalimba playing as well as basic music theories. Aged 14 or above.
Feb~Mar 2019 (Saturday)
Date：23/2, 2/3, 9/3, 16/3
Time：1:00 ~ 2:50pm
1. Advanced music theory, including the application of 7th chords and suspended chord.
2. Rhythm exercise. Play different rhythmic patterns accurately.
3. The possibilities of kalimba duet.
4. How to move the least tines, and make a kalimba in C becomes one in F or in G.
5. Learn at least one song in each lesson.
Fee: HK$ 1280/ 4 lessons (all handouts and sheet music included)
* 10% off discount for signing up of a group of two.
Applications are entertained on a first-come-first serve basis.
P.S.: Make sure your kalimba is a 17-key one, with C major scale starting from tonic as the lowest note.
How to register:
1. Fill in this signup form.
2. We will reply in email within 24 hours. Please deposit to our bank account within 2 days, or pay by PayMe app. (Reservation will be cancelled if payment is not made within 2 days. You will need to sign up again)